Saturday, January 27, 2007

Grids, shaded boxes and a whole lot of lorem ipsum.

I've spent a huge chunk of my day trying to locate old files from my previous Mac. Trying to find past work in order to get what i think is my best work is painfully annoying. Mainly because my files are all over the place and missing fonts are no where to be found.

Even leaving my last job, i wasn't able to get all the files i need to update my folio. So my mission is to hopefully get a hold of them before amnesia sets in and then i'm screwed. But at last, i managed to gather a few pieces that i'm not ashamed about.

With my stress levels slowly building up, i just hope to get as much done as possible as i've already pushed so many of my deadlines. I've been so busy working on this pitch that all my other work is put on hold.

What's worse is what layouts i had done on the pitch wasn't meeting eye to eye with my boss and hence have had to start again. Two days of work down the drain, i'm running out of time.

So after staying up quite late to do work at home, i get to the office on Friday unsure whether i'm actually steering in the right direction and can only hope that whatever i do next is right.

It's close to 9pm when i show my boss, who happens to still be in the office and it ends up that he's ok with my direction. In fact, he even sat down and together made a few adjustments which improves the overall look. And although i'm nowhere near finished, i'm confidant that i'll get it done. Plus my AE won't have to harass me because she's freaking out i won't meet the deadline.

But before i jump right back into work, my brain is craving for cheese cake. I think my sugar levels are low, i'll kick start it with some Tim Tams.

No comments: