Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Time to rearrange clutter

So i THINK i've got the cold under control. Although i was contemplating whether i'd stay home today. Juggling the idea of calling in to say i'll be on MC or risk feeling worse as my day progressed. Hmmm... decisions, decisions. That was until i received a SMS. It was my AE asking whether i was coming in since my boss wanted to talk to me about the pitch structure.

Uh oh!


Feeling slightly puffy with that irritating, uncontrollable sniffing, i made my way into the shower. [So much for my day in bed]. I get to the office and have a short meeting with my boss. I later spend the day doing everything else but what i was meant to focus on... work.

Procrastinating and unable to get my head around my current work load, i decided it was time to do organise my desk [a huge task as i've been putting it off for quite some time]. Previously littered with countless reprints of past/current work, random design books and unnecessary items. What better way to aggravate the sniffles by tidying and raising up some dust!




And although i probably should have thrown away a lot more, i can see a larger percentage of my desk surface [minus the books and my filofax in the foreground, the corner of my desk is actually tidy for once].

Yes, my life is bursting with fruit flavor as you can see. I've succumbed to taking still shots of my desk. Who knows what tomorrow has in store for me. If it's as productive as today, you may even get to see the dust under my cabinet. Fun… fun!

*Ding diiiiing*

I think it's time to self medicate... Nighty night.

No comments: