Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I got the golden ticket... Now waiting for the green light!

I did it!

It must have been sometime after 4am this morning when my eyelids shut. Then at 7.54am i receive a phone call... "BUDDY are you awake?" I make my way to the shower. My eyeballs are slightly bloodshot and haven't had time to breathe since my contacts had only just been removed a few hours earlier.

By 8.20am i'm in the car and we're driving towards KL Sentral. We're met by rows of empty chairs, which are soon to be filled with different size arses in no time. I get my ticket and i only have to wait for 7 people.


Within half an hour i'm requesting for flight details and availabilities to the lady behind the counter. And the next thing i know, i'm signing my autograph along the dotted line.


That's one hurdle over and done with. It's official... this HOOCHIE MAMA IS GOING TO HER HAPPY PLACE [well sort of]. Now i just have to convince my boss to grant me my 11 days off. Oh my gawd, i'm super dooper excited now!


Then a short pit stop to Maccas and quick catch up with my buddy over a Egg McMuffin meal.

I get to the office and i find out my BA boys are playing a gig at the end of the month down in Melbourne and i'm scheduled to depart on the 25th! I'm seriously considering changing my flight but the thought of spending my birthday on a plane doesn't really excite me since i'll also have to take one extra day off. I would love to go and support them... if only i had known earlier... hmmmm.

Now that i think about it, i've been to practically all their gigs since 2002 and that was waaaay before i was an official BA pimpstress...
ehehe... i'm such a fuckin' groupie sometimes but i know there's love.

But even if i don't make it to PHD's Slumber party this year, i'll most definitely be dropping by to show some to love and support for PHD. I may even have a bit of a rawk in the early hours of the day for good old times sake... ehehe... *Busts out the whiskey and shoves it in front of B when Jill's not lookin'... ehehe*

5 comments:

Duke said...

I am happy you get your holiday. You really deserve it!

winkris said...

Thanks mate... =) Was great seeing ya and thanks again for brekkie.

Hopefully we'll all catch up soon before you head off.

LeeWah said...

W00T!!!!

Chrissy is coming to town!!

*Happy Dance*

Can't wait to see you again babe! Gonna have to go out and rock one night with ya as long as it's not Grand Prix weekend ;)

winkris said...

Well the Grand Prix weekend is 15-18 March. Were you planning on going to Pharmacy, it's on labour day eve.

Cause i'll probably end up going... not sure with whom but i'm sure Hayden + Katie will be there.

LeeWah said...

I've already got my ticket to Future Music at the Myer Music Bowl on Labour Day Sunday.

It's gonna be a massive day gig so I guess I'll see how we pull up after that.

Didn't even know about a Pharmacy gig but it sounds like a good idea for an after party =)