Tuesday, January 16, 2007

So ho...

During one of my shopping frenzy's down on the little island off the Peninsular, i came across a shop that could possibly be one of my favorite shops to date. So great, that i have already forgotten the name but i know where it's located. I made every effort not to whip out my plastic and stuck to my guns. Deciding to only shop the day before i left.

True enough within a few hours i had used up all the money i changed at the airport. Perhaps i was dehydrated and the post Christmas shoppers were getting on my nerves but i dared myself to buy these little shorts. Yes, little shorts way too short for my liking but figured 2007 was a time for change... seriously, what was i thinking?

But after today, i believe there is a ho in us all, particularly today. Instead of wearing my usual 3/4 oversized shorts or knee length skirt, i have opted to go all out with my black NOT QUITE hot pants [but dangerously and shamelessly close to it].

Yes and as you will soon see, this once before hoochie mama has kept with her hooker red nails and has girlified herself.

Never the one to be seen in public with shorts above the knee. Even opting to wear a skirt that just covers her arse as a first option. Choosing a barely there piece of material if only it were dark and/or which coincides with Mambo Jumbo and Ghetto Heaven night at Zouk. An excuse to reveal the sluttish side of my life.

And since today is a trial effort, i can only conclude that i am in fact very self-conscious. Feeling on the naked side of life because i don't have the security of wearing what brother in-law likes to call, my "moon boots" or better known as gators/leg warmers to cover half my legs. Even though they are specifically reserved for raves and Hardsequence events.

Seriously all is missing in my get up are a pair of wedge platforms, J-Lo style hoop earrings and a barely there singlet or god forbid, a boob tube. [If only it were as easy to up size my cup size to an extra large, then i might think twice]. So there i was paired with a behind that doesn't boast much junk but somehow in these shorts they provide a bit of a profile. I give credit to the workmanship.

As i sat cross legged behind a desk, in an office that consists of a hefty percentage of the male species [who bat for the same team], i figured not much harm would be done. So despite feeling slightly exposed this Tuesday, i will try my hardest NOT to look like a hooker having a smoke down at the corner.

Courtesy of Miss Emo

So on that note, i'd like to borrow the DIRECTOR of CANCELLATIONs infamous word and CANCEL my NOT QUITE hot pants from public. I shall banish them to the comfort of my four walls. So thanks but no thanks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah so paaaaaaaaantissssssss :oO

hehe you should wear 'em out. don't be skeered!!!

winkris said...

PAAAAANTIS??? Where? Well they're not too far off from the girl boxers i usually wear... ahahha.

And noooOOooo... no hot paaaaants for me.

Unknown said...

your blog is interesting to read.

winkris said...

magikero: I'm not sure whether that's meant to be a compliment, so instead i'll just say THANKS! =)

foon said...

hawt!

winkris said...

Foonicles: Spankew! *blushes*