Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Lost things and Found Paper

I think it's safe to say that i am in fact not well. Swallowing Echinacea pills as wishing they would magically fight off what ever virus or infection i have managed to attract. Strange how only when one gets sick does one go overboard in digesting vitamins and concoctions, hoping it'll work miracles the second it gets chased by a mouthful of water.

Always the one to forget to take my vitamins even though i tend to remind everyone else to take theirs. It's always easier to nag than to follow instructions. I should know, a proclaimed nagger but with very good intentions, i am now left to suffer.

However, good news is i FOUND my December cheque... ehehe. Doesn't matter since they reissued me another one.

Anyway, yesterday HS had a dinner. It was scheduled for 9.30pm SHARP! Not forgetting Malaysian timing, Supastar texted to say dinner was changed to 9pm... that way people would arrive on time. It's usual to have a get together after a HS event and a reason to meet up to say thanks for the hard work. Of course the group consisted of the promoters, DJs and not forgetting their girlfriends. Superstar GG, Krys and G were heading back the next day so what a more appropriate time than to have a joint farewell dinner.

After practically inhaling the food we decided to move on to Vogue. There we sat around drinking house white wine and browsed through random magazines. Wing boy and i were more interested in commenting on the car show ponies aka scantily dressed females posing in front of well crafted automobiles. We came to the conclusion that those featured were not chosen based on looks but probably for their impressive cup size.

The others got into playing this game, although pointless it brought out a few laughs and they even found an alternative way of playing. In my opinion a great wake up call if you're into electric shocks or if one needs to jump start their reflexes. I tried it twice and i lost both times. Obvious that my senses aren't as quick as i thought they were.


It was just past twelve and two glasses of wine later, i figured it was time to head home. Was feeling like shit and i knew if i stayed longer i would want to drink more. Figured if i didn't go home soon Smooks would have found his way into the Friskies bag.

Instead, i came home to a dimly lit living room, littered with ripped up tissue and rolled up plastic bags that had once gone missing but had somehow reappeared. I wonder if one loses love, how long does it take for it to magically reappear?


Don't mind me,
the Pity-Me-He-Left-Me train is passing through...
I'm in a shitty mood because i'm not well but you still haunt my memory.
And as long as i continue to live here, nothing will change.

Can i go back and start again?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol @ your cat. my nephew is such a scamp!!!! I'm really glad you also found your cheque. Even though they re-issued, it's still always cool to find the things you were looking for.

btw, have I told you lately how proud I am of the person you have become?