Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Still on 150

Feeling kinda on the crapola side of life today. You know when your body feels a bit run down and your head is clogged up with random thoughts. Your energy level has been sucked right out of your spine... well that's how i feel. This morning my eyes felt like they were being forced open as the light scratched its way through my corneas. Sensitive to light, if only i could hide under my blue doona, away from what felt like piercing daggers.

Anyway, earlier today i was confidant that my doctor's appointment would mean i was half way on the road to being meds free. I assumed that when i saw my doctor she would scribble down on her notes that my dosage would be halved. Seeing that my last visit she did mention that once the new year began and that all things were hunky dory i could be one step closer to being done with my pills.

For the benefit of those who have just tuned in, a few months back i went into a relapse. As a result was only put back on my initial prescribed dose. In other words... FAILURE. I danced with the thoughts of eternal silence and an end to all my issues. Definitely not in a good state of mind.

And due to my Thyroid not being in the clear, she strongly suggested that i don't lower my dose. So much for the celebration. So until my next appointment in March, i continue to put aside part of my salary to pay for my medical expenses. I can only hope that before my birthday i will attempt to live life on half my initial dosage.

Oh well... back to work i guess.

No comments: