Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ding dong bells

I came home to a few slices of bread, uncooked pasta and random jars of what nots in the fridge. I couldn't be arsed to drop by the supermarket again despite going there earlier to buy kitty litter and kitten food. It was inching towards 7pm and i was the second to last person to leave.

In no mood to cook and feeling sluggish, i didn't even bother dropping by the ATM. Instead i searched through random hiding places for money and rang Dominos to order my usual.

Sitting cross legged on my couch, i ate my pizza watching reruns of Seinfield. Smooks was more interested in what was in the kitchen and left me in peace to eat my dinner. Only to come dashing across the living room the second i shoved a piece of the bread stix in my face. His attempt to scale the chicken wired balcony door and make an escape through the top whilst i was occupied was all planned out. Clever little fucker i tell ya!

Skillfully, i managed fling my plate onto the couch in time to grab his tail before he slipped away. He backtracked and landed beside my feet, only to grumble something and return to what was so fascinating in the kitchen.

Soon came the Echinacea pills and Cold & Flu capsules. I lay on my bed and drifted off to sleep, leaving behind the blaring t.v and forgetting to pay my bills online for one more night.

I dreamt of a wedding last night! And apparently it was mine. But whilst my guests are waiting for me, i'm somewhere else and i'm late for my own special day. I see no groom in the picture but i know that i'm wearing a veil which so happens to be too short but i'm reassured that it's fine since it's being secured by my headband. There's no sense of urgency and i continue on with my errands.

According to spiritcommunity.com it states that my biological clock is in fact ticking. Loud enough to wake up my subconscious self and what's more irritating is that it's affected my conscious hours. Now that i think about it, it's pathetic to think that my longest running relationship was so long ago that i no longer count the days of singlehood but now can count them in years. I don't think i'm that horrid.

A constant reminder that the years of effort has lead to bitterness. Perhaps i should have had the don't-give-a-shit attitude too, that way i too could join the Mushy-Love-Sick club and flutter on cloud 9. I guess being a Pisces just made it that much more difficult eh.

My weakness is the icing to another emotional fuck up. But perhaps i am coming to terms with my Agro and come-pity-me self? Whatever it is... i want it over and done with. Now that i've got my emotions in check, i admit i miss being in love. I promise to be a "good girl-friend".

It does also mention "it is a positive dream symbol because it suggests a degree of self-awareness and integration". Uhhh yes, i am fully aware of my status thanks so much! After all the dramas and the amount of bullshit i went through, is it stupid for me to still think i miss us? Probably.

Seriously, if this is what 8 years does to you... i should consider brushing up on my religious classes and becoming celibate. OK i lied about the latter, although at the rate that i'm going it wouldn't make much of a difference... hmmpf.

TO LOVE SICK FUCKERS: Go away! I'm going to get my hair trimmed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH WHUDDUP TO NOSE HAIR TRIMMING!!!


lol kidding :P :P


ok not really kidding.

omg I shouldn't say this here but whatever....did I tell you that I was giving mum shit about having this one long moustache hair and then I pulled it out and it was a NOSE HAIR??

LMAO omggg I'm pissing myself thinking about it because she was all "Why was that attached to my nose also???"

LOLOL

winkris said...

Uhhhhhhhhhhh... OK... thanks for that! Well it won't be long til your beard catches up to your ear hair =p

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna be sick