Sunday, January 14, 2007

On repeat.

Had decided to call it an early night last night, that was until i received a phone call. A frantic Miss Emo asking me if i wanted to watch a movie. Uhhh, i know i've declared that i'll be more spontaneous this year but the thought of changing and being out in the open didn't sit too comfortably with me. Then i heard the sniffles...

"Are you crying? You're crying aren't you?"


As expected, it was relationship problems or in her case the loss of a relationship. Seriously, why is it that relationships cause so much heartache?

So she was in my area and wondered if i'd walk downstairs and sit with her whilst she had a cigarette. I replied that i hadn't changed and that i looked like shit but never mind, i'll be down in a second.

Seconds after i hung up, i rang her back to ask whether she's up for dessert [figured a dose of sugar would do her good]. Her reply was, if i didn't mind sitting in public with a puffy eyed girl, she wouldn't mind sitting there with a skanky friend... THANKS!

After concealing my dark circles, changed to more appropriate shorts and used my trusty ole' head band to keep my hair in order, i made my way downstairs in record time.

Ended up at La Bodega since i had been craving for cheesecake all day but somehow got distracted as soon as i looked at the menu. Whilst inhaling my tapas, Miss Emo voiced out her troubles and suddenly i heard myself releasing my own frustrations.

I later came home and fell right to sleep and was in and out of a series of dreams. I wake up to a sunny filled day but i chose to stay indoors.

After making some tuna-pesto and pasta, laziness took over and my intention of picking up my labradorite ring in town and possibly retouching my tattoo, suddenly all that wasn't looking too promising.

Continued with my domestic chores and cleared out the kitty litter. Then alternating between taking short naps and channel surfing, i realised it was getting late. Too late to go down town. Spoke to my mom on the phone and her concern that i'm not eating well came up. Maybe it was the fact that i mentioned that i ate all my food this afternoon and i was thinking of ordering Dominos again. But i swear i'm eating!

Soon after the sky rippled with an angry roar of thunder, followed by a heavy downpour. I ended up not ordering pizza, instead i refilled my mug with more green tea and nibbled on random items. I'm off to the supermarket during my lunch break tomorrow.

So much for my Sunday adventure but least i had good intentions. Ooooo Miami Ink is on Travel & Living now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHEM....friend...this day is the Birthday of the DIRECTOR of CANCELLATION....so if you do not wish to be CANCELLED...i would strongly suggest you make some amendments andannounce this GLORIOUS day so that it will be remembered for life......if you know who i am!

winkris said...

To whom it may concern,

Apologies for my tardiness, please accept my late submission. I have attached to this date a reminder notice and belated wish. Should you wish to CANCEL and/or make any more suggestion, please direct them to my secretary.

Yours truly...

Anonymous said...

Skiuse me yours truly,

This is to remind you that the CANCELLATION has been VOIDED.

GLORIOUS DAY