Thursday, April 26, 2007

Confessions of a Bitter Bitch


[courtesy of GettyImages]

In no particular order... I confess.
1. I dislike with a true passion seeing lovey dovey couples oogling at one another whilst they play stupid baby calling games with one another even in the presence of others.

2. I even dislike watching couples whisper sweet nothings into each others ears whilst one giggles with embarrassment and the other attempts to be adorable.

3. It makes me bubble with envy when i see two individuals lost in each others' embrace and i can just imagine the multi-coloured karmic energies projecting off their bodies and suffocating those lonely souls around them.

4. My stomach churns when i see couples bathe in their fuck fest after glow when its' obvious that their permanent smirk on their face is not JUST 'nothing', as they say.

5. I don't like hearing why or how "comfortable" couples are in their relationship and how there's nothing they can't do in front of their beau that would embarrass them.

6. I don't like the fact that sex now is meaningless and being intoxicated is an excuse for everything.

7. I hate having to be constantly a kept secret because i happened to be at the right place and at the right time. Then only later have to pretend like nothing went on whilst THEY fall deeper in love with their beau.

8. The fact that i now know more couples celebrating annual anniversaries as opposed to monthly achievements of staying "faithful." It is a cruel reminder that my only date was with a complete stranger who stood me up.

9. It saddens me when i think back and to remember how deeply in love i was so early in life. How OBSESSED i was with my beau and declaring that should the world end tomorrow we'd be happy because we were with one another.

10. It is true that i write for the sake of releasing my frustrations and writing is the closest thing to talking to an imaginary boyfriend.

It is for those readers who CHOOSE to read as opposed to those people being FORCED to LISTEN.

No comments: