Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Freaky Salad Fingers

I stumbled upon a link that one of the members had posted up in a forum i frequently visit. At first i thought it would be another excuse for animated waste of space but never mind, i still clicked on the link.

After watching the first episode my initial thoughts were, "OMG that's reaaaaally... quite strange." But for some odd reason i found myself clicking on "Next Episode".



Click HERE to view Salad Fingers episodes OR visit www.fat-pie.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOoooooooooooooooo not agaaaaaaaain!!!!!!!!!

LeeWah said...

ROFL! I love Salad Fingers! He was introduced to me a little while back by another friend.

Funny enough, I had to keep watching the next episodes too. I don't know why.

I like silver spoons!

winkris said...

boo: ahahhah...

dave: yea silver spoons is probably the better ones out of the others. I'm not keen on episode 3... it's actually quite freaky!