Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Preparations for a Come back is in order.

It's already mid week and i've been heaps busy trying to churn out as many identity options for a property job i'm working on. And by the time i get home, i'm so exhausted that the thought of staring at my computer screen any longer would not only further damage my retinas but the thought of slouching can't be good for my posture.

So until something dramatic happens or i have something interesting going on in my life, i don't have that much free time to ramble on. OH WAIT... YES I DO...

INSERT GREAT NEWS: Hard Sequence is back on track!

Was informed yesterday that Da Boss has found us a venue and that there'll be 2 events in May! So now my job is to get in touch with the promoters and see if they're still interested in promoting for HS. Then unleash the Pimpstress and get the kiddies motivated and fired up.

Question i want to know is, is she still alive?

Shit... which reminds me i have to get crackin' on writing the copy for the e-flyer, then send it to Supastar so he can create something fantabulous.

Busy... busy... busy.

No comments: