Thursday, April 12, 2007

Four out of Forty-four...

Is the number of logos that the client preferred.

Not necessarily the chosen ones but it just gives me an idea of what exactly they are looking for. So yea that's kind of shit but oh well. So now i have to spew out a bunch more by Monday and hope that i'm on the right track and so my boss can pick and choose what to present. Which isn't a hell of a lot of time but it's better than having it due tomorrow which was my initial thought.

So apart from being slightly relieved that at least i have SOME direction, my brain is slightly numb. I refuse to do anymore work tonight and i can't even be arsed to cook anything right now because i'm lazy.

Plus i forgot to get MYSELF ingredients at the supermarket even though i managed to buy my cat his food. So instead i look forward to inhaling my pizza, veg out on my couch and watch some mindless sitcoms.

And there will be no Ghetto Heaven tonight nor will there will be any hoochiness out on the prowl. [Although the thought of pashing some random hotness and feeling slightly wanted by the opposite sex is definitely inviting].

But seriously as much as i wouldn't mind getting involved in a no-strings attached situation, i am honestly too chicken shit to get involved with a complete stranger. Perhaps i should browse through my little black book and look up some numbers and see who wants to play! HA! But at the rate that people are hooking up with one another, i have to start canceling names out.

I'm joking... There is no black book and there are no more numbers... anymore.

...

As you can tell my life is totally bursting with fruit flavor because as you can see i enjoy having conversations with myself and even answering back. Isn't it great that my life evolves around my kitty litter? Damn right, it's fantabulous!

No comments: