Saturday, April 07, 2007

Venturing outside into another zone.

I've decided to crawl out of my shell and make an effort to venture outside the comfort of my four walls. Apparently everyone [and their dog - no offense] is going to the Speedzone event tonight.

My previous agency is organising it, so i might just see some ex colleagues. Maybe it'll get me out of this anti-social funk that i'm in. Instead of being cooped up and watching reruns and being the domesticated bunny that i had all planned out but have failed at.

But i did manage to vacuum and do part of my laundry this morning. So there is SOME progress in the domesticating department. Not a hell of a lot but a little.

So for those of you who were wondering whether i'll be making an appearance tonight, my answer is...

Yea why not?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!! :D and take pics

love you <3 <3