Saturday, April 28, 2007

On repeat.

"I'm having a Bimbo Movie weekend"

As if announcing that little fact was any reason to emphasize my already Loser Ville persona.

I have no issues admitting that there are some days that i prefer to watch brainless, love infected, girly-girl, bimbo-tic type movies to occupy my time. Movies that lead to brain fucks or anything that requires serious concentration are usually dismissed especially since i already get that 5 days a week.

However, i will be the first to say NO to Horror flicks. I have an over active imagination and i don't need additional graphic visuals to encourage anymore twisted thoughts/dreams. Yes, i absolutely detest with a passion scary movies.

I gave away my free 2 movie passes to my colleague knowing that she would have more use for them. The fact that they were expiring on Monday was a bit of an issue plus the choice of movies being screened lately aren't up my alley.

Yesterday i was rambling on about how gutted i was that i have to go to work on Monday. Instead of running away for the weekend and enjoying the 2 day public holiday on Tuesday/Wednesday... i'm stuck here!

I had planned to go down South but due to work commitments i had to cancel. I think i'm losing my drive, my passion... my reason to progress. I'm thinking i just need to run away... somewhere on my own.

But that little dare devil in me got lazy again... and instead i spent a huge portion of my day in bed and swam in and out of consciousness.

Apart from laundry, i've done the couch potato in me proud. I've alternated between lounging on my couch watching one movie after another and sneaking back into my room for another siesta.

It's Saturday night and i'm pimpin' my bed head hair like it's a tiara. I will continue to think of YOU and imagine YOU'RE beside me. But as usual my night will involve kickin' back in my hot pink Paul Frank shorts only to pass out and possibly have today repeat itself tomorrow.

No comments: