Thursday, April 19, 2007

Totally Ghetto

Maybe it's approaching that time of month or i am in fact going slightly nuts but i've decided that the consumption of adult beverages is my solution to release some stress. Having little or barely any contact with the outside world is starting to do my head in slightly.

And i can't believe i'm saying this but...
I WILL be making an appearance at the one place that i used to call home... Zouk KL.
It so happens that tonight is Ghetto Heaven's 3rd Anniversary and if my memory serves me right, one year ago i was there at the peak of my drinking frenzy. I even have photos to prove i wasn't always a hermit [here].

Taking a look back, it was the very club that Chook and i would be found at least 3 times a week drinking our troubles [and money] away! A time where practically EVERYONE thought we were together [and probably still do... ahhahah]...

HELLO! Is it not possible for 2 individuals of the opposite sex to be just good friends?


But tonight i've decided to store away my GAP slippers and will attempt to hoochie myself up [a little] and make an effort to paint on a smile.

Although i am very certain that the minute i walk in, i'll be swamped with little young bitches thinking they're all that strutting their stuff and flouncin' their titties around. I guess that's one of the main reasons why boys come running. But i'll have a chance to say HELLO to those i haven't seen in months and who knows what else.



But yea, i'm just looking forward to a NICE, COLD BEER followed up by some whiskey + water/green tea.... mmmMmmmmmm.

No comments: