Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Miss Stress played with alphabets last night.

I managed to get another 14 variations done before my spine screamed mercy and my eyelids tried to fuse itself shut. Determined to get as many done before i fell asleep i continued on working at home.

I was only distracted by the tv for the first hour and i took time out to fold the towels that hung dry on the clothes rack, purely because they were blocking my view. But i did manage to stay somewhat focused *pats own back*.

Then i thought to myself the feng shui energy must be so confused when it comes to my doorstep. There is no wonder that i'm not getting in on any action! The energy can't bloody find me in all this mess! Seriously sometimes i wish sex came in the form of a pill and it was as easy as dipping your hand into a jar. I would proudly display them in the kitchen and have them plotted in air tight containers in every nook and cranny for those just in case moments.

I was MISS STRESS TO THE MAXIMUS last night and was super frustrated not only with work.

Reality hit and my attention turned to other matters. I sat at my dining table irritated that MY dishes that I left unwashed was sitting in MY sink but i couldn't be bothered to tidy up and left it. My clothes remain folded on my couch and as much as i wished they would walk themselves into my cupboard like obedient soldiers, i continued to stare at them taking up half of my couch as if they were on display in a flea market. I seriously wish i had a walk in closet.

CORRECTION:
I WISH my place would be forever tidy and picture perfect.

OH WELL. I guess all the hard work, bitching and moaning paid off because upon arriving into the office i receive an email and my boss has picked 8 out the 14 that i've done. So that bunch gets pooled into my collection and i've got another 4 to go.

ONLY 4 MORE TO GO!

No comments: