Saturday, April 14, 2007

Lazy is, what Lazy does...

The benefits of having no plans or appointments to meet means it wasn't hard for me to spend all day in bed. Much needed rest meant that i skipped breakfast and lunch. Plus wasting my day indoors meant i wasn't tempted to spend money on useless things. My list of errands continue to add up and my bills continue to stare at me.

I can't say i did very much today. I saw daylight creep from under my bedroom curtains for approximately a few seconds. That was because my internal body clock woke me up and for a few moments i thought i was going to be late for work.

Once i figured out that it was in fact the weekend, i crawled out of bed only to lock kitty outside my bedroom to prevent him from knocking over anymore bottles on my dressing table. I soon found myself face down onto my pillow and falling into a deep sleep only to be woken up by the sky grumbling and the rain pounding down on my window.

I love falling asleep to the sound of rain falling. All that was missing [for that moment] was a warm body to cuddle up next to. But that moment had passed and it wasn't long until day turned into night. Which was around the time when my brain whispered that it was time to be medicated.

... And then everything was back to 'normal'.

Seriously, i have no issues with spending quality time on my own doing absolutely nothing. Don't be surprised if one day you see me rotting in the corner because i can't be arsed to move.

In fact, i'm tempted to crawl back into bed. Why? Because i can and i am the definition of Super Lazy.

No comments: