Monday, April 16, 2007

Churning 'em out



I am so stressed i could literally throw up!


Since i've walked in the office this morning i've taken 2 breaks. One to run across the road to get a concoction of rice and a mixture of random non-meat products. Of which i practically shoved down my throat in record time. Then the next was to attend to my nicotine habit and consumption only minutes before.

I've been spewing out logo variations out of my arse like there's no tomorrow. And that's not even the best part, i have to come with 2 more variations for one, another 2 for another AND my boss wants me to help out the other designer by instructing me to come up with another 4 for hers.

So that's 8 more logos i have to come up with by tomorrow. In total i'll have 16 different kinds!

My boss has left on a business trip just now and is expecting us to .jpg him our progress between now and tomorrow. With the benefit of being able to connect to the internet via his PDA he will be able to pick the chosen ones [hopefully].

THEN have all 16 logos ready for him to pick up first thing on Wednesday morning so he can present to the client along with the other 20 logos done by the other 2 designers.

Seriously, i can feel the pressure oozing out of my finger tips. I can feel every muscle in my back tense up like a deformed pretzel!

I want to pass out [NOW]. Why couldn't i have chosen to be in a 9 to 5 job that consists of minimal stress levels and a field not prone to heart attacks and burn outs.
.
.
.
But i have to get back to work... BREAK TIME IS OVER! I can already feel myself age with stress.

No comments: