Thursday, April 05, 2007

Suicide Girls intrigue me.



I can't stop browsing. It's almost border line of an obsession. Not so much perving on the female body [ok maybe a little] but everything about the girls are intriguing. Their choice in ink, their style, their piercings and of course it does help that majority of them are attractive.

Maybe... one day when i grow up i'll join the ranks of being a Suicide Girl. HA!

Back in high school, i was the girl that changed in the cubicles. I was the one that secretly stared at my friend wondering why i wasn't as well endowed as her. Wondering why my top looked so much better on her. The shortest of the lot and always the one wearing heels hoping that extra inch or two would make me more appealing.

Back in the day i involved myself in extra curricular activities during and after school; Dance, Drama, Swimming, Tennis, Basketball. YES, you read correctly... i was on the Junior Varsity basketball team. Which probably explains why my calves are more prominent than most girls.

And as time moved on, i gave up on the sports. I can barely run on a treadmill let alone run up and down a court. My daily exercise involves walking up 2 flights of stairs to my apartment and walking up to the second floor to my office. And depending on work load and stress level, i will make that trip up and down more frequently for a cigarette break.

But my colleagues managed to grab a 2 week free pass to the new Celebrity Fitness in Bangsar Village 2 and apparently we have all agreed to try out the gym. So once my tattoo has healed and i can handle my t-shirt rubbing up against my back, i'll occupy some of my time sweating more than usual and in return tone up.

Who knows, i may meet some "interesting" people by the water cooler.

2 comments:

Duke said...

Yo yo yo!!

http://www.dnscoop.com/

winkris said...

ahahhaha!