Monday, March 05, 2007

And my list continues...

I've sent out the emails to inform those i have not seen or spoken to in months/years that i will be heading down their way as of this weekend. And only this afternoon when i was chatting with a friend on MSN that it finally hit me...

i am in fact leaving in 4 days!

But i must say, TODAY i've been relatively productive. I was a good girl and managed to complete some changes to some work. And as Monday approaches its' end, my thoughts are already wondering what this weekend will be like. Which reminds me i have to get my arse to the travel agent to get insurance.

With still buckets full of laundry to do and some serious spring cleaning needed before my departure, the excitement is definitely building up. With incoming emails from long lost friends and a list of pressies to buy, it is no wonder i can't concentrate properly.

I'm still waiting for my previous company to get back to me about WHEN i can pick up my claims cheque, that way i can pay my credit card bill before i leave and not have to worry about the digits scaling up whilst i'm there.

But apart from my MUST SEEs and MUST DOs, i've left most of my days free and easy to catch up with friends and sneak in some shopping. I am even contemplating on whether i should jump on a cheap flight to Sydney and stay one night to see my friend whom i haven't seen in 7 years!

BUT i'll see how i go after Pharmacy on Sunday and where exactly i end up going after and with whom... ehehe. All i know is i'm going to try and make the best of my last week of 26, it's the least that i can do. And YES, i deserve it damn it! *nods.*

Oh and i'm also planning to get inked again and i've been toying around with 2 ideas. But knowing my inability to make quick decisions i might just end up getting both done... hell, i only turn 27 once. We'll see.

No comments: