Saturday, March 17, 2007

So this is what the morning feels like...

I actually managed to get my arse out of bed early today despite only passing out around 4 in the morning. By 8.30am my eyes sprung open and it wasn't too long after that my alarm went off.
I can't believe i'm going to a day club and i haven't been out all night.
Sipping my coffee and nibbling on some bread, i decided to get ready and it was just before midday that we rawked up to the door and Jill was there. A quick chat before i made it inside and was greeted by people i had met before.

Which was around the time that the beer came in. And for the next 3 hours, i was being fed bottles of beer from B+J and H. And at one point standing there with a bottle in both hands and a cigarette wedged between my fingers [looking slightly alcoholic since i wasn't given enough time to finish one drink and made an effort to suck it down as fast as i could. Plus it was lunch time and i was getting slightly happy].



Lx, Shane, Gobie, Hayden and Shikin were sweet enough to rawk up to PHD because they knew that i was going to be there. So i'm really happy they came since i wasn't sure when i'd see them next. And although the turn out was pretty small, i still managed to have a few chats and took a few pictures here and there [once i sort them out, i'll upload them on flickr/multiply].

It was 3pm by the time they closed up and B+J were sweet enough to give me a dark pink PHD polo neck t-shirt as my birthday present. And that was around the time that i started tearing up and the silly bitch made me cry.

Then H and i headed off to B+J's house since they were cooking a BBQ. So i spent the rest of the arvo and early part of the evening with them chit chatting about life and everything in between.



And because i'm such a girl that when it was time to say our farewells, the damn water works came. I made every effort to fight back the tears but failed miserably.

No comments: