Saturday, March 31, 2007

It's only a few more inches...

The deposit has been given in and the appointment has been made.

So after a short discussion, i have decided to revert back to the original size of 15 inches across instead of the 10. And after being given a 5 hour rough indication of how long the process will take, the combination of excitement and adrenalin continue to dance in and around my thoughts.

With bills still piling up and rent due tomorrow, i know April will be a bit of a struggle financially. Of course the price of the tattoo has gone up but you know what? It's so worth it and deep down i realised that is my new found Happiness.

Not only is it part 2 of my healing process but it's another fantabulous birthday present for myself.

Well i better go tidy up and get to bed early so i can make myself a hearty brekkie before i head off. And hopefully my next post will include some photos, since pictures often do speak a thousand words.

No comments: