Sunday, March 04, 2007

XPARTY i do remember!



[To view these & more, you can perve on them at winkris.multiply.com/photos/album/19]

What started off as an extremely stressful week ended with me heading to Zouk on Friday to support my BA boys. Figured i'd girlify myself slightly and put aside my troubles for the night... i swear it was the pink headband. And as usual we started our night at Terrace bar, seeing that the boys were only playing at 1.30.

And although there weren't as many people like last time, this time i was able to enjoy the whole night and not slumped over the side spewing my guts out.

However, i did manage to drink myself silly with everyone else and took random shots of strangers and friends. My only proof that i was conscious and still able to carry a conversation. Then when it was all over a few of us headed over to Lanson's Place. 5 minutes upon arriving i remembered i had a date the next day and figured that i'd head home and get some rest. [Little did i know, the fucker wouldn't show up]. Oh well... his loss!

But all in all, i had a great time and of course i smiled my intoxicated smile...

2 comments:

Ms. Redd said...

*gasps* at pink headband....

*points*

O.O

peenk karerrrr..!!
colours must be in the resolution this year!! hehehe

u look Sweeet though!! can't believe i said that but yeah..!! haha

winkris said...

I KNOW RITE!!! SHOCK HORROR! ahahah...

Well colour comes out in short bursts so SLOWLY i'm injecting it into my wardrobe.

And yea, don't worry everyone else got a shock too when they saw me... i had to emphasise the girl factor. Been hangin out with too many boys... ehehe.

Oh and thanks.