Thursday, March 08, 2007

Leaving things for last minute keeps the heart pumping.

Finished work late due to last minute changes to a job meant my shopping for presents would require fast decision making. Having only sorted out my moolah hours before, i reckon i was cutting it REAL CLOSE. But with stores closing and employees eager to go home, there i was frantically walking in and out of stores looking for gifts wishing i hadn't left it for last minute.

But i guess it's too late for that eh!

So it's past midnight and i'm getting a wake up call from various people in different states, starting from 6am. You see, i have a tendency to switch off my alarms and go back to sleep... never mind if i have to be somewhere... when i'm tired... I'M TIRED. But with an early flight and the fact that it hasn't REALLY hit me that i am flying off doesn't sound so reassuring.

Seriously, if i miss my flight... i WILL cry!

On another note, my eyes feel slightly better and i'm no longer on the puffy side of life. Although slightly exhausted after staring at a screen all day, my eye bags are screaming for attention! Perhaps i should start knocking back cups of caffeine just to push me along... to keep me alert. Then maybe i'll get my arse to the airport with plenty of time for duty-free shopping. Then i won't have to worry about being bored for the next 8 hours since i'll be able to pass out and not fiddle around with the on board entertainment.

Anyway, i better check to see i have EVERYTHING in order JUST INCASE i do pass out... [and i must say my bed from this distance is looking MIGHTY comfy].

Which reminds me, i haven't had dinner yet...

No comments: