Monday, March 19, 2007

Did it really happen?

It's been 20 plus hours since the plane has touched down. I've managed to get to work before everyone else, i actually did a little bit of work and i got briefed on a new job. I fed myself coffee and red bull to keep the energy levels up. And so far it's working since it's already past 2am and i've just spent the past few hours editing/censoring images from my Getaway holiday and posting it on my multiply album.

And with my kitty back from being cooped up in a cage for the duration that i was gone, i've noticed he's developed a slight belly. And because my brain is not quite functioning i've decided to put off doing my laundry for JUST one more day.



I can't decide whether i'm glad to be back or that my time away has made me realise that neither HERE nor THERE is a place where i want to be. The whole evening i've been slightly emotional and with conflicting thoughts, it doesn't quite help in the Happy department. And yes, i feel cheated and the worst part is i am to blame.

I'm trying to ride on the positive wave but coming home to silence seems to have dampened my spirits. [I've probably drowned it with the amount of beer i drank and the fresh air has awaken feelings that were never there to begin with]. I've got a dozen thoughts running through my head and they're all clashing into one another. It's making me sad, irritated and confused.

I'm hoping it's just the Monday blues or Holiday withdrawals. Well whatever it is, i better snap out of it soon because i can only blame myself if i don't get my rent and bill payments in on time.

I can't afford to rest... i must go on...

2 comments:

LeeWah said...

Hey Chrissie!

Glad you made it back safely. Sorry I missed seeing you before you left but I'm sure you had a ball with H&K and PHD was a blast!

It was so good to see you again after all this time when we met on the Polly Woodside.

We'll always be here for you babe so whenever you're ready to return, we'll be here with open arms!

Miss you already :(

winkris said...

Heya Dave, yea too bad i didn't get to catch up with ya before i left. There just wasn't much time to do anything. One week is NOT long at all.

Yea, i'm totally miss being there and have been a blubber of tears since i've come back.

Well hopefully i won't have to wait for another 2 years for my return... sigh.

*hugs*

PS thanks so much for rawkin' up to Pharmacy even though you were at Future =) I appreciate it.