Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A mild case of procrastination and dis-functional vision.

Instead of cleaning up and packing, i've decided to fiddle around with the masthead. I admit it's not as creative as the previous one and maybe it's not as exciting but SERIOUSLY i don't have THAT much time on my hands. Or even creative juices to spare for that matter.

So voila!
Until something else inspires me or i get bored, you all have to get used to it.

And as you can see i've kept the title but i've taken on the K.I.S.S [Keep It Simple Stupid] concept and have highlighted where they have actually landed. Deciding to emphasise the URL was mainly because i've noticed on my stats that in recent months there has been a number of google searches that request for "I SWEAR". I'm not sure what they were looking for exactly but i doubt it was All-4-One.

But apart from wasting time this evening, i did manage to haul arse to the bank today.

Long story short...
i missed the cut off time to bank in my claims cheque and that means i have to wait until TOMORROW to see IF it clears. Which sort of leaves things for last minute, seeing that i am jumping on a plane in... 2 days! teehee...

So running from one bank to another and turning one shade darker under the hot sun, i slip back into the office feeling slightly queezy. And minutes upon arriving, my left eye decides to give me issues. Frantically looking for a contact lens case so i could store my contacts, i ended up chucking them in the bin because there was nowhere to keep them.

"The lens solution felt like lemon juice was being squeezed onto my eyeball!"

And like a scene from a cheesy soap opera, i played an over dramatic character and sat behind my desk losing all hope with tears streaming down my face.

I soon rushed to the nearest policlinic when i realised i couldn't even keep my eye open longer than a few seconds. I was then told i've got a mild case of conjunctivitis otherwise known as "pink eye". So armed with antibiotics, some random pills and eye drops, i return to the office with blurry vision and my sunnies permanently attached to my face.


[Flippin' the birdy at the paparazzi!]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey suPPA star,

im papparazzi izzit?

seriously you look like this diva behind the desk.. i cant stop cracking up seeing you like this...
lol

so what do you do to the papparazzi stalkers? You're not going to whack me silly with a bat like 'baldy crazy' britney spears, are ya??

winkris said...

YOU LAUGH NOW MISSY... just you wait... =p

Anonymous said...

LOL
it's not funny, but at the same time it is.

pink eye. that's what little kids get after scratchin' their butts and then not washing hands before rubbing eyes :P

aww hope it gets better before your b'day/trip.

Really cool sunglasses btw.

winkris said...

Uhhhh... i dunno what YOU do with YOUR scraaatchings but the doctor said that it's due to my contact lens =p ASSHOLE!

Yea i hope it recovers before i get there, so i don't have to worry about my bulbous eyes!!

o.O