Friday, March 30, 2007

The design is sorted... now i just have to wait.

I spent majority of yesterday arvo and half of today waiting for the technician to fix the server in the office and for Streamyx to get their shit together so we could all have access to the internet. And feeling as if i was missing a limb or vital organ, it was uncomfortable knowing i had no connection to the outside world. Never mind that i barely speak to anyone on MSN or comment on any blogs BUT it's just the FACT of not having that option available.

Now looking at my MSN list... i have close to 50 people constantly online, of which half of them i have NO idea who they are AND why i have them on there to begin with. Seriously, WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE and why have they added me to their list? Strange.

So yea anyway, i did manage to get some work done during the down time but since most of my jobs are pending and clients have YET to revert back, my day was consumed with other matters. A matter of importance was getting my tattoo design in order.

And with the excitement and the possibility of getting it done sooner than expected, my drive and concentration came out of nowhere. I've decided to incorporate the 3 ideas i had and make it into one big piece. And that should fit across my upper back from shoulder to shoulder and stop shortly above my bra strap or slightly higher. I'm allowing the tattooist to do some freehand work on it too that way he can adjust it accordingly so it fits comfortably across my shoulder blades.

OoooOer... i'm actually really excited!

There will be no skulls and bleeding hearts permanently embedded into my skin! That's just a bit too dark and morbid for me. I don't need to be reminded that Death is my last stop.

But the design looks organic and is somewhat feminine. And i've decided it'll be in black and it will include shading. I reckon it'll burn a RM1,500++ hole in my bank account but seeing that i'm riding on this MUST GET DONE OR ELSE wave, i risk putting my bills and all grown up matters on hold for a wee bit longer.

OH WELL... i'm sure i'll figure something out. No late nights and lavish lunches/dinners for the next month for this no-expectations girl.

But let me say you will NEVER find me flouncing around in a boob tube or walking around with a bikini top in the middle of the day [unless you happen to catch me by the pool or beach and i'm JUST about to get into the water]. Actually the chances of anyone REALLY having a glimpse of it out in the open will be quite slim... sorry. I'm not the type to show off that much skin.

One day you might catch me in one of my moods when i want to lift my top up... YEA RIGHT... i don't think so. I'm not an exhibitionist. Or maybe if i happen to kidnap you one intoxicated night and we end up rolling around doing the nasty... i'm joking *blushes*.

Yes, believe it or not, i am QUITE self conscious when it comes to certain matters, which is quite odd and like most, i have my silly reasons.

Alternatively, i could just take a photo of it, like everyone else [which would be the more decent thing to do] and post it up for the world to see. Then risk having my image copied and branded on some other being and me thinking "HEY THAT LOOKS FAMILIAR!"

But then again, nothing NOWADAYS is truly original.

Which is why i've taken inspiration from an organic design that i fancy and manipulated it in such a way that it's completely different. Plus i've secretly included my age and the one word that keeps me going... breathe.

Wish me luck, i'm getting it done tomorrow.

No comments: