Thursday, March 08, 2007

I FOUND IT!

Don't you hate it when you THINK you look high and low for something and can't find it, SOMEHOW it mysteriously appears!

For the past week i've been looking for my mini notebook with scribbled numbers from way back in early 2002. Even contacts from way back at uni. I thought i had lost it somewhere between my move from my previous area code to the present one.

But little did i know, the sneaky bugger was hiding under a bunch of pens in the very shoe box i was rummaging through yesterday.

And like many of my things that have somehow vanished i am convinced there is a pixie out there stealing my shit... ehehhe... don't worry, i'm COMPLETELY SOBER. [Now i wonder if she can conjure enough power to have missing money appear... *concentrates*]

Hmmmm... i think the coffee is doin' its' magic because i'm going slightly loopy. And because i'm such a nice neighbor, i won't switch on the vacuum at this godly hour.

Oh look at the time... 3 more hours til my wake up call. Which could mean technically i could get ONE full cycle of sleep. Question is, do i want to risk not waking up...


1 comment:

LeeWah said...

Woohoo! Chrissy's on a plane to visit!

Can't wait to see you on Sunday babes! It's gonna be awesome!