Thursday, May 03, 2007

An attempt to be artsy fartsy...

I spent a huge portion at work wracking my brain trying to come up with a concept but had failed.

Then i received a reminder email from JUICE to say there was a launch up the road at one of the galleries. In fine print it promised finger food and drinks plus the eflyer intrigued me, so i figured why not! After all it was after office hours and so i dragged MissSeniorPisces and SuperHeroShuz to come along with me.

My attempt to bust out of my ordinary schedule and with a glimmer of hope that i might be inspired was all out there. Inspiration for? I'm not quite sure.

But i'm not even going to try and paraphrase what the artist wrote. And as bimbo as this will sound... there's too many words!

To be honest, i'm still trying to figure out what it all meant. But i do have the 36 page booklet for keepsake and designed flyers to add to my collection.

So the girls schmoozed and chit chatted with people they knew. I, on the other hand kept myself busy by taking random photos and making eye with the waiter so i could eat the salmon hors d'oeuvres over and over whilst sipping on a Tiger.



Inside outside Yokohama
Works by Shaun Gladwell and Craig Walsh
Valentine Willie Fine Art Gallery: www.vwfa.net


No comments: