Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The hunt for a dress continues...



My mission to find myself a dress is still on the top of my Priorities list.

I made a mad dash around the block during my lunch break looking for SOMETHING that not only looks decent and was within my budget. It was like a scene from a game show where the contestants had to run against the clock to grab what's on their list. There i was barely spending 5 minutes in each store. It was Speed Browsing at it's best.

I thought i found a dress in ENVEE in BV2 that looked promising. So i grabbed the black dress and the sales assistant checked the tag. MEDIUM. I'm not very big so i figured it would fit me right.

YEA RIGHT! I couldn't get the zip even half way up! Was there another fold tucked in somewhere? Did i unzip it completely? I'm sure i stretched the fabric across tight enough.
"Mam, how is the size?" A little voice came out from behind the door.

"Ummm... would you happen to have this in a bigger size by any chance?"

"Not in black but in other colours, yes."
So she handed me the dark blue one. LARGE. [Thinking, this MUST fit me]. Perhaps it's like THAILAND sizes where LARGE was usually very fitting on my frame. Hell, my tits aren't even big enough to flaunt to begin with, why do i even bother? Oh well. I've never owned a dress like this and neither have i tried one on. There's a reason why...

And you know what? I JUST managed to zip the damn dress up. I didn't even get to hook it up on the side!

If i didn't have to sit down, eat or drink [heaven forbid], then POSSIBLY this would be a winner.
Mind you i tried this on BEFORE i ate my deep fried fish fillets for lunch.

And it was only for a split moment that i was grateful that i didn't have to lug around big breasts all day long. I swear, there was no way in hell that anymore flesh could be contained in that dress! Any tighter i'd have to worry that my breasts would be embedded into my rib cage and they'd be gone for good!

I've never felt so strapped in before!


I love corsets but i don't own any. But it is no wonder women are so self conscious about their weight. [As she finishes off her cupcake and slice of chocolate cake]. One more looksy after work in BV2 then i'm off to have dinner with my folks who happen to be in KL. Why? It is for my VERY belated birthday and because they LOVE & MISS ME A LOT!

[Damn i knew i shouldn't have left this for the day BEFORE the event but OH WELL].

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know, you look very elegant and beautiful in that dress.

the dress flaunts a different perspective of you - a very different apparence for the better.

winkris said...

otter: Thanks so much... how kind of you *blushes*

I guess with some effort and a bit of polishin' up ANYTHING is possible eh ;)

xes said...

wah, the tattos are damn ganas but yet sexy! :D

Anonymous said...

you look real pretty in that dress, Chrissie ; )

winkris said...

xes: yea it's not as hardcore as it looks... but thanks ;)

anon: Thank you stranger! *curtsies*

Unknown said...

a bit late though but did u try wondermomo?

winkris said...

lanatir: Hmmm... *thinks*

I didn't really pay attention to the store names.

But if it was in Bangsar Village 1 or 2 then chances of me going in would be pretty high.

But because i wasn't paying attention, i'd have to say, i'm not too sure.

Unknown said...

it's in plaza mont kiara... sure got some gems there for u. let me know if u cant find it

winkris said...

Ahhhh well there ya go, that's probably why.

Well next time i'm in search for a dress... i'll have a looksy there. Cheers for the heads up!

Unknown said...

ya u should... got lotsa nice stuff there. good luck!