Monday, May 14, 2007

So many things to do, so little time.

...

And just like THAT my weekend is over.

Slightly stressed because i have a few deadlines to hand in this week [Not much different]. One of which i haven't really started because i've been so occupied with what seems like endless number of changes to another job.

It's a never ending story of unnecessary stress and unrestful sleep. But i guess that's the down side to being in the creative industry. It's moments like these that i wish i had a monotonous job. One that is repetitive and doesn't require my right side of the brain to work over time.

But then reality hits... And i realise i'm just lying.

I'd be bored shitless if i had to do that day in and day out. I guess that's why they say, the grass always seem greener on the other side. Sometimes it gets so chaotic i honestly feel like throwing up. And as my past shows, i do not handle stress very well. I have to constantly remind myself to take a deep breath and exhale.

Nobody likes to work with a cranky bitch. It's only normal to react to stress badly. Don't mind me i'm just bitchin' cause i WANT to run away on a getaway holiday but i CAN'T. I'm FRUSTRATED because of REASONS A through Z. And lately to irritate the whole situation, Satan's Spawn has decided to show HIS REVENGE/BOREDOM/HATRED by pissing on my duvet! And because of that... he is banned from my bedroom!
PRIORITIES LIST for this week:
  1. Complete ALL deadlines
  2. Do write up for NEW event
  3. Sort out laundry
  4. Be domesticated
  5. Get Satan's Spawn SCHNIPPED
  6. Possibly get my meds officially halved!
  7. Pose for passport photos
  8. Renew E.U passport
  9. Pay credit card bills
*Takes her thoughts and frolics elsewhere*

No comments: