Saturday, May 05, 2007

She keeps me wondering about What If...

I am contemplating whether or not i want to exit my sanctuary. But the blinding sun is out in full glory, it's past mid day and my curtains are still drawn shut. Each time i pass my bed, i can't help but have a lie down.

I have a few errands to do. I lied.

I am tempted to do what most women like to do and that is to spend money. Of course money in the form of plastic. Plastic that i am THIS close to paying off. But there always is a reason to purchase clothes that i don't really need and probably don't have space in my wardrobe for.

But my mission is to look for a dress.

I currently own ONE dress and it hangs in my cupboard and fashionably sports a "so 6 years ago" aura. I'm not a boob tube kinda girl and neither do i like fabric clinging to my body. In other words, i'm quite fussy when it comes to details. Simple is my motto. Which makes me a somewhat easy person to shop with, i'm in and out of stores and i much prefer to go shopping on my own.

But i'm trying hard not to splurge on unnecessary items, at least through the month of May. It is a balancing act but i know it can be done. I just have to learn how to restrain myself.

Oh well, instead i'll treat myself to a few drinks tonight and show some love and support at Baze.

...

Oh, i received another email from HER. I shall rename her LittleMissNaughty.

And once again our past lingers in my thoughts. It's been over a year since we saw one another and how so much has changed since then. It was a mutual infatuated case of Should-Have-Could-Have-Would-Have-But-Didn't.

It may be true that ignorance is bliss but at the same time curiosity and lust still hold hands in its shadow.


i heart tokidoki

+

SHE sort of reminds me of HER

No comments: