Saturday, May 26, 2007

I like 'em cute.

There's something about having a drunken chatter with the opposite sex that leaves a smile on my face. Especially if there's that little bit of sexual chemistry going on.

I admit i have thing for boyish looks and a great smile, i don't know why... i think it's cute. I admit that "cute" is not exactly a very manly or testosterone fueled description. I just don't have any other words to describe it. But that's not to say i think EVERY guy who looks young i will automatically fall for.

I have no excuses but to say that this is a bimbotic post and for that i'll cheers to cute looking boys!

Of course alcohol helps in the confidence department. And it does help that it makes everyone just slightly better looking under the dim lights. That's probably why so many people hook up in clubs.

But i've realised sometimes my drinking can get a bit out of control. Like a chain smoker who's already thinking of lighting up another cigarette, i find myself usually carrying a glass filled with either beer or whiskey. [Sometimes i wonder whether people think i'm some floozy alcoholic.]

I don't think i am.
.
.
.
I just have trouble having the ONE beverage when i'm out clubbing.

Oh well i'm off to get my tattoo on my arm touched up. Be back soon.

No comments: