Sunday, May 27, 2007

Party hearty...

I've partied 2 days in a row and my body can feel it.

There was a time, not too long ago, when i could be out 4 times a week and polishing off whiskey like there was no tomorrow. I'm sure my liver thanked me after i took a break from it all. That was the time when i decided enough was enough and i spent my time indoors recuperating aka sobering up.

Friday was at Rush. Saturday was at Baze. Sunday is time for rest.



[I can still taste Black Label].

Friends/fans/stalkers/groupies/lovers came out to witness Ganjaguru + DJ Learn play back to back at Baze. And without fail i was trigger happy. With a total of 452 shots i had to painfully sieve through them all and pick the best of the best, it took me ages!

But now you can perve on them at winkris.multiply.com/photos/album/25.

The night was a pleasant mix of alcohol, laughs and acting silly. Thank you... i had a good night.

I realise i can't do all nighters anymore but i sure hell can drink! *pats her liver* Cheeeeeeeeeers.

See you at Zouk KL on June 1st when Bass Agents hit the decks.

No comments: