Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hello?

It's approaching 6am... i'm half way done for my poster... i haven't started on the rest... i plan to do that later on today. I took advantage of the bean bags and passed out for about an hour. Which is the most that i could get cause the stupid mozzies kept eating me alive!

I HATE MOSQUITO'S with a passion... i mean who doesn't? [Not including gecko's, frogs or other animals that consider them as their staple diet]. They are nothing but a pest and i bet you they're telling all their friends that i've got sweet blood cause they've all attacked me tonight...

I bet ya, my hatred towards this insect will back fire and in return i'll be reincarnated into one of them!

But an even more fucked up thing happened just now... The alarm that's connected to the back entrance went off!

I wasn't sure whether someone was breaking in or whether i should leave. So i ran to the back to check if the door was locked... quickly opening it [which was probably a really stupid thing to do but fuck it... i did]. Then shut it, thinking some person would be lurking in the stairwell... yea, i sorta scared myself... ahahaha.

So i went back to my desk and prayed that the alarm would go off. Not like i'd be expecting a team of SWAT cars swirving around the corner. Hell, the fucking police station is right next door... i peered through the window. And they didn't look to bothered. Don't i feel safe?

So 15 minutes of an irritating alarm... it's back to normal. Only thing that's not feeling so normal are MY EYES... these damn contacts are glued to my eyeballs! I MUST get my arse home once it turns light, to do a quick change... maybe a quick nap and shower. And put on me glasses... cause today is going to be ANOTHER LONG DAY!

I'm so guarding myself with repellent, mosquito ridsect and all sorts of shit. I refuse to let those bitches get the better of me!

No comments: