Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I am an Astro Bitch

I came home from work to the delight of switching on my tv to find Astro finally connected. Yay, i'm so excited i have my tv up and running... i am such an Astro bitch now... i can finally just chill back and relax.

The only thing i'm waiting for is my damn Black MacBook [the shipment has been delayed... again]. I've called the store every day and each time i'm hoping to hear good news, i get some weazel on the other line saying...
"Sorry miss, the macbook not yet arrived".
Damn it! So i say i've put in an order and have been waiting for over a month. And to pleaaaaaase call me once they know the date of arrival. I swear, once i get that beauty, i'm all good to go... my regular hang out will be at home, in front of the tv and my couch will have a permanent indent of where my arse will park itself.
ooOOoo i'm so excited, i can't wait to play with my new baby!
But before that happens, i have to tidy my place... *grumble grumble*

I still haven't gotten around to clearing a few bags that's lying around the place and i'm hoping they'll find it's way into the cupboard ONE DAY. Where is bloody Mary Poppins when you need her? Call me lazy but i can't be fucked to to move them!

But i should train myself to keep my place somewhat decent eh? If it'll help with the feng shui or positive flow... i better start now before i really fuck it up.

But you know the whole meat market scene: where the guys try and schmooze girls by trying to buy them enough alcohol, in hope that they'll get some'in some'in by the end of the night... well i don't like it. It rarely happens to me since i'm 99% of the time i'm buying my own alcohol.

Yea it's fun being single but i'm not exactly gonna take the bloke home with me and i won't go home with a stranger! Are you mad? I'm not that brave or that easy! And anyway i'll probably end up more sober than him... ahahha. Honestly, i'm a little over the 'going out and partying stage'. Don't get me wrong, i still love doing the events and having a rawk on the dance floor because at least that's the music that i enjoy listening to.

I'm talking about bopping to RnB and grinding like some hoochie mama out on the prowl. YES I ADMIT IT, get a shit load of whiskey down my hatch and you'll see me grinding to the Pussy Cat Dolls and eager for some pole dancing... [ok maybe not the pole dancing, that's only in my subconscious... ahahhaha... hmmm]. But NOW if i'm out it's usually unplanned and i'm lazy to dress up.

I think i'll just hibernate and stuff myself with food... *returns to Cartoon Network* ehehhe... =)

PS I woke up late for work this morning again and that TOTALLY fucked up my day.

No comments: