Sunday, July 16, 2006

Mirror, mirror on the wall...

Isn't it funny how when boys/guys/men are adorned with scars, it's symbolic of their manly hood. Proof that they went head to head with the enemy and as a result have marks to show their bravery.

BUT when a girl/female/woman has scrapes, bruises and/or scars, it's regarded as ugly and we find ways of trying to cover up our flaws. The idea of smooth as silk legs with a creamy like texture is what most girls/females/women admire.

~ courtesy of getty

Legs should not look like it's molting or shedding its skin like a snake. I mean sand paper type legs can break an overall look. I mean, seriously, if you see ashy knees or legs it's a real turn off... ladies one word: N.A.S.T.Y.

I mean, i've always admired individuals who pamper themselves by slathering thick lotion into their flawless skin. I was not blessed with perfect skin. I've got heaps of moisturisers and what nots but always forget and plus i'm just so fuckin lazy, i can't be bothered.

I envy those real life photoshop type faces and bodies. But i have come to accept that i will NOT grow and my legs will NOT be flawless.

The other day i was looking at my legs and noticed numerous imperfections that have made a permanent mark... [much like a sticker album except these stickers are permanent and aren't very cute!] I've got scrapes from my sports and physical education days... waaaay back in the day. I've got bruises from my unco side of me and marks to remind me where mosquitos tried to suck me dry. But my latest additions is a huge bruise on my left knee cap, bruise on my ankle and a scrape on my right shin... it's so ugly! *whine whine bitch bitch*

Maybe if i get a tan on my legs, they won't be so obvious. Or MAYBE i should look before i leap and not be so clumsy/unco/careless. OR MAYBE i should dip my legs into vitamin E and rub sea salt/gravel to buff them up... hmmmMmmm...

ACTUALLY, fuck it... my scars are my photo album of boo-boo's [my way of excusing my clumsiness and to make me feel better]. You don't like it... well don't look *hides her legs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

like that scar on the top of your foot where I made you test the hot water LMAO

:o/

sorry :(

winkris said...

YES... like that ONE! I blame my stupidity for that one.