Saturday, July 22, 2006

Passion really is A meat market

For some odd reason, majority of the time i end up at Passion/Poppies i take part in some scandalous Public Display of Affection. Last night was no exception. By the end of the night, i bumped into a friend of mine and he said, come have a shot with me by the bar.

OK! So there i went and saw the bloke that i always see and end up at one point during the night kissing. So we chatted and what not. Then later i clearly remember meeting this guy and he was trying to be all smooth and saying;
HornyGuy: Oh i've met you before? I'm sure of it.
Me: I don't think so.
HornyGuy: I work in advertising... with
[name of company will not be revealed to protect the not so innocent]
Me: Aww yea, i know
[insert name of company] i used to work in advertising
HornyGuy: That's how i know YOU...
Me: Uh ok... i don't think so.
...
HornyGuy: If i get your name right, what do i get in return?
Me: A well done and a kiss on the CHEEK. But i know you just asked that guy my name.
[Only then realising that i DO actually pay attention to people around me]
HornyGuy: You're Christine!
Me: WRONG! ahahahha... I saw you just now asking that guy what my name was...

I swear, i'm convinced the dude was trying hard... gotta give him credit for trying. I don't know how this came about but my friend's bestfriend was there and next thing i know, we're pashing right there and then. I am convinced he wanted in on some one on one action. The place was crawling with chicks. You could smell the craving for sex in the air!

FUNNY SHIT!

I think he was well surprised that neither one of us flinched and got right into it. I think that just made him even more interested. I swear, it was like a free peep show for those who were standing near us, i kept thinking... It's like mate! Have you never seen 2 girls kissing before? Stop staring!

I didn't really give a shit.

I was drunk and so was she and so was everyone else... ehehhe. But i quickly shifted over and they were doing their drunken version of Dirty Dancing by the bar.

But i sobered up [slightly] by the time lights came on and another friend of mine wasn't doing too well. She was well hammered. So i sat with her to make sure she didn't pass out and smack her head against the pavement. Then Chook drove me back home and mumbled about my singleville lifestyle.

Which leads me to NOW...

Oh gawd, i can't believe i managed to dribble out all those words last night or should i say this morning. I pretty much passed out right after i typed the last word.

And believe it or not, i woke up 5 hours later. Thinking it was heaps later than it was, i quickly turned to my clock to only see it approaching 10 in the fucking morning. What is wrong with me? I should be taking advantage of being able to laze in bed.

I opened my bedroom door to find a plate sitting beside my computer with crumbs on it. [I don't remember making anything to eat last night]. But apparently i busted out with some toast and sandwich spread with cheese. I found the sandwich spread and used knife on the kitchen counter.

---

My day has been spent doing everything except what i must do: SORT OUT THE PRESALES for tonight. When really i should be updating my presales list and the other promoters, so i'm not frantically trying to edit the lists minutes before i leave the house.

Each time i start, i get distracted and manage to find something else to do:
  • make lunch,
  • move one bit of mess to another part of the room,
  • flip through my iPod for some other tune,
  • count the merch,
  • water my plants,
  • stare at the rain
  • read blogs,
  • ...
  • AND now blogging.

Shit... i've got 3 hours left to sort out my lists, beautify myself and then get to the club to set up............

3 comments:

Ms. Redd said...

hey....
looking for another tune on ur ipod...is only normal..!!
:D

and regarding horny men...
i think it's probably "peak" season
wahaha

Anonymous said...

oh lord. SLUTS AHOY!

kidding

seriously.

it's fuggen hot in germs right now :o\

winkris said...

ms.redd: yea, my sense of urgency was not happening. That was until i started freaking out cause i had 15 mins to get to the club and my printer was still printing!

[can't wait to get her new spankin black macBook... wooOooooh]

Boobers: Slut would mean that i sleep around... I DON'T! =p

First you say it's cold now it's hot... go wear a bekin-ee! ahahhah.

SERIOUSLY!