Saturday, July 29, 2006

Time to Recharge

So i made it through the week. My only bitch is my back is totally drilling me and am in desperate need of a serious massage to get rid of this kink in my back. Oh well... i'll live.

And apart from the lack of sleep i can say i managed to get through the week without stressing or yelling at anyone. Maybe it's the change of environment, maybe it's the fact that my new boss is very supportive and LOVED what i did. Maybe it was cause my colleague helped me out by beautifying my poster whilst i worked on the flyer... i swear, i look at the poster and it's absolutely stunning... yes modest as i am... seriously, i think it's absolutely gorgeous and can't thank him enough!

oOOoo and i found out we're competing with 5 other agencies for this pitch... ooOOoooo.

It's strange cause i spoke to my dad on the phone earlier and told him about my 3 day ordeal and at first his response was, "Oh shit, not again" but i ended it by saying that i couldn't have done it any better in the time frame and i'm heaps happy about it. He was well proud of me.

I worked my mother fuckin' arse off... ok yes, to prove to my new boss that he DID make the right decision in hiring me and yes, i'm not as slack as i think i am.

So yesterday was spent lazing around and sleeping for 3 hours then waking up thinking i had to get to the office. Then fumbling around and channel surfing, then back to my subconscious for another 3 hour snooze. Which has been pretty much what i've been doing all day. Taking cat naps and enjoying the fact that i didn't have to leave home.

And tonight i get to have a few drinks and just chill... i'm not working the presales counter tonight... yay! The boys are playing for Recharge's 50th Anniversary at Ruums so we're goin down for support.


I've even done the unthinkable and am considering wearing my Recharge phats... the ones Recharge made for the dancers for the R3 event at Port Dickson in 2005 [see above]. Where we danced from 6pm-3am and nearly died from cramps. But oh what a night... 18,000 people!!!

It's been aaaaages since i wore them, it's almost foreign to my body. I left them in the sun some time back and they've faded it some parts. Oh well, it's dark... nobody will notice. But seeing that it is Recharge event, i might as well wear them and show some bit of support [yes Bruce i swear, oh my fucking gawd!].

Oh i dunno... decisions decisions.

[And to my BUDDY who's flyin back from Jakarta for the weekend... we'll see YOU and your screeetching chairs later... =)... ehehhe.]

No comments: