Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Round 2... Bring it on BITCHES!

So ended up leaving the office at 11.30am, by which time my eyes were stinging and i definitely didn't look like a happy camper. The thought of walking back to my apartment with my eyes closed sounded like bliss. If it would mean i could sneak in just a few extra minutes of sleep... i would. Only problem is the oncoming traffic and uneven pavement... NOT GOOD.

So my first pit stop was Guardian, where i armed myself with OFF insect repellent and itchy cream schtuff. Then walked back under the hot sun [only upon reaching my place 25 minutes later, did i think i could have just taken a stupid cab... nevermind].

So by the time i shoved 2 BK Fish burgers down my hatch and then showered, i finally collapsed on my bed. My thoughts suddenly started making sense but by the time i tried to string my thoughts together, i passed out.

That was 12.30pm. i woke up around 3pm and made my way back to the office for Round 2.

The little cat nap only emphasised my exhaustion and was in desperate need of a pick-me-up... Ahhhh Redbull gives you wings! Although a can of 'V' would definitely hit the spot, i'd be jumpin' off the walls. But alas, i am not in Australia... so i'll have to do with the reduced sugar Redbull... Gawd, i miss Melbourne.

Hmmmph...

I have absolutely no concept of time. My day merges into night and the office is brightly lit to keep me awake. The Mortein plug-in mozzie repellent is just beside my feet and i've got enough OFF bug spray on me, my legs look waxy.... mmmm lovely.

[No mozzies so far *knock on wood*].

But after observing the damage the bitches had done last night. I have counted AT LEAST 14 mozzie bites on my right leg and an equal amount, if not more, on the left leg. I swear, i look like i have measles!!!

I'm fucking paranoid about dengue cause it's been raining heaps lately and there's massive construction going on next door... who knows what daemons are being bred in the nooks and crannies!?

OH MY FUCKING GAWD... i'm so fucking tired. I'm adorned with my spankin' new Paul Frank specs but still my eyes hurt! *whine whine bitch bitch* Although i'm still not convinced about these specs... i look like a right dork... oh well fuck it.

YES this is a I-FEEL-SORRY-FOR MYSELF moment... I'm tired, cranky and my knees hurt from sitting cross legged on this chair.
  1. YES this is the second night in a row i won't be sleeping... =(
  2. YES the bitches are waiting to get me... =(
  3. YES there is no A someone to give me my much needed massage... =(
WHERE is the TLC and disgusting amount of adoration? NO WHERE!

Best news of the day: I've put my order in for my fantabafuckinlicious black Macbook with Mac Studio... i should be getting it next week... yea baby!
THE ONLY FUCKIN' LOVIN' I'M GETTING! =p... ehehhe.

2 comments:

Ms. Redd said...

wahhh much beef with em' mozzies mann
i feeel it...i feel ur anger.....ur almost wrath hahaha

winkris said...

YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!

They are like satan's spawn but divided into thousands of blood sucking vampires! Seriously... it is because of THEM, i constantly itch my bites... it is those mini welts that now adorn my legs permanently!

OMFG... i'm soOOooo fucking tired... my eyelids are forcing themselves shut...

*runs to the fridge to get more redbull* .................