Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Those BITCHES are HERE to suck me DRY!

As i sit behind my computer absorbing all sorts of radiation, i'm being eaten alive by blood sucking daemons! Yes those pesky little bitches have somehow managed to find its way into the office and are feasting on my blood! FUCK OFF already.

I try to ignore them, just how i try to ignore the time. But each time i feel them pricking my skin, i end up smacking the shit out of my leg and i'm left with my precious blood and smooshed mozzie guts on my hand! YUCK!

So i'm working on a pitch.

I'm still working on the poster which will probably end up taking me ALL NIGHT to do because of my brilliant idea of using illustrator to create the whole damn thing. And that's not the only thing i have to do;
  • A logo
  • A brochure cover; technically 3 covers
  • And possibly 2 spreads
  • A newsletter
  • A flyer
All of which need to be completed by this Friday 4.30pm SHARP. So technically by Thursday i should be finishing it all and spend Friday mocking it all up.

OH MY FUCKING GAWD... i don't see myself sleeping anytime soon. I so hope to god my boss likes it, he's on a business trip and i have to email it to him for approval. If it's a no go... i'm pretty much screwed and will end up passing out before the submission with less blood in my pint and a half sized body. I MUST THINK POSITIVE.

I MUST get this poster done before i leave the office. It's taken me 5 hours of continuous work to only do 1/3 of it... *whine whine bitch bitch*

*Stares at the massive bright coloured bean bags next to her* ... mMMmmmmmm comfy.

I so want A someone to give me a massage and tell me how fucking fantabafuckinlicious i am! *Sigh*

NO... I MUST CONCENTRATE! WE MUST WIN THIS PITCH DAMN IT!

No comments: