Monday, July 24, 2006

HS vs PHD... LOVE IT!

SOUL-T + XT-ACID + DIDJITAL

Didjital + DJ Bone

HS vs. PHD


Saturday night's event at Ruums ~ 22nd July 2006 was nothing short but amazing. Not because i'm bias and support my boys but i honestly thought Hardsequence vs. PHD with SOUL-T was fucking awesome.

So yea, as you would have read... i spent Saturday day fluffin' around doing everything else but what i was meant to do. When the urgency did finally hit, my ghetto arse computer decides to slow itself down. It took me 3 hours to sort it out... last minute bookings and changes to the lists... FUCKING STRESS-O-RAMA.

So realising that i had about half an hour left to shower + beautify myself, i hoped that the technology gods would bless me by speeding up the printing process... whilst i ran back and forth from my cupboard to find something to wear [Regular attire: skirt that just covers my arse + baby T + cap + khandy + gators = not much thought into it]

FAST FORWARD: So eventually got the lists printed and made sure that i got everything with me. I jumped into Goatboi's car and we raced down to the club. My phone couldn't stop ringing....
MaBoss: Where are you?
Me: I have no idea... [asks goatboi]... We'll be there in 10 mins.
MaBoss: Do YOU know what time it is?
Me: It's 8.45pm.
MaBoss: What time are you supposed to be here? You're supposed to do merch.
Me: 9pm... I know i know... sorry. HEY man... i've got 15 mins!!! I'm not late.
MaBoss: ok ok [insert laughter]
Me: Fucker don't stress me out!
*end call*
  1. So there i was already stressed cause of my ghetto arse laptop was being a bitch again.
  2. My phone continued ringing with randoms asking me where Ruums was and assuming it's Rum Jungle.
  3. Both parties unable to understand a word each one was saying. I don't speak Mandarin, Cantonese or Malay. English yes. Sorry.
  4. And me getting anxious in the passenger seat and yelling at all the slow arse muthafuckin' drivers who can't decide which lane to drive in.
  5. Goatboi sat there listening to ME ranting and raving! [I NEED A CIGARETTE!]
We finally made our way to the club and i sprinted up the escalators with this massive bag full of merch, my backpack and another bag holding the clipboards... trying so hard not to trip up on myself.

There were a bunch of people waiting around to purchase the merch and circulated like vultures waiting for a fresh kill. Eventually we got them in and within an hour all the PHD Tshirts and hoodies were sold. It was crazy... even the pink PHD Ts were snatched up... wooOOoh.

Sandycute + Nottifish
"Uh oh... Quick... dry it!"

By the time it got to nearing 11pm, the line was getting crazy. Goatboi was working frantically to get the line moving whilst i tried to hand over the change and do the guestlist.

PEOPLE come early!
Why is it that people decide to come at the SAME time? *sigh*

Drive + Niekon + Chrissie
Shit... i lost count...

By 11.45pm we closed. And did the calculations. By the time we left the counter and went into the club... it was packed! The vibe was electric. I managed to borrow SandyCute's cam and just took random shots but definitely not enough. And i took heaps of bollicky shots that eventually her cam ran out of battery =(

LOVIN' IT... Soul-T

THANK YOU!

BUT all in all... i had one of the best muthafuckin nights... MUCH LOVE to soul-t, xt-acid, didjital + drive for an excellent set. A HUGE thanks to the other promoters and crew for helping out and making the night run smoothly. A massive THANK YOU to those who booked presales with me and to those who traveled from Ipoh, Malacca, JB, Sarawak and other states to be at Hardsequence =)

Gimme some HARD fuckin... BASS!
"Me loves you long time!"

SOUL-T + Drive

Chrissie + SandyCute

Chrissie + Jeff [helpin' out on visuals]

winkris + drive


Panjang

ooOooh soooOoo very drunk...

Posin'

HS pres SOUL-T (PHD)
[can't remember any of these pics].


Poison Violet + SOUL-T + DJ Drive

XT-Acid + Poison Violet

Supastar + Hardstyle Queen

myspace.com Hardsequence clanz

CONCLUSION: I SO NEED TO BUY that sexxxy black macbook and that Canon IXUS 800 IS *drool* before i have a mental attack and pull every strand of hair out of my coconut head. I give myself until August 2006 to get those babies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you seriously do have a coconut head though.....

and cool, I figured you'd go for the Ixus ;) it's a chick camera lolol


wheeeeeeeee wedding planned for like, 2nd week of august :o\