Sunday, July 23, 2006

Just like a baby.

My colleague recently had a baby girl and every morning i get to hear stories of what that child managed to do or should i say end up doing whilst lying there oogling over random things. Lately it's been about how she wakes up in the middle of the night and how every 3 hours she has to be fed.

And in return, i tell her about how i suffer from insomnia and then when i do sleep it's usually for about 3-5 hours and then i'm up craving for a nicotine fix or to attend to the munchies. Then she commented, you're just like a baby... you wake up and then you need a cigarette and then you go back to sleep.

And you know what, how true is that. Only difference is i have a day job and nobody follows me around to change my underwear... yes yes i have been toilet trained.

Which leads me to now. It's 5.36am according to my clock. I remember going into my room by around 1.30am, thinking i'd just lie there and absorb some cool air. But passed out and 3 and a half hours later to wake up completely disorientated cause i could hear the tv blasting something and the fan/lights were on [so much for trying to save on electricity bills].

I had forgotten to take my pasta + tuna + pesto + cherry tomatos dinner to the kitchen, so it was still lying there, half eaten and still covered with cling wrap. So i ended up eating it... eheheh... now to make the whole "you're like a baby" comment more realistic, i just need to be burped befored i go back to sleep.

I'll blog about the Hardsequence event later on today, since i've got quite a few of the pics on the cam. No i didn't get that super dooper fantabafuckinlicious Canon camera... BUT I WILL SOON. I managed to borrow SandyCute's cam for one part of the night... and i was happy snappy like a japanese chappy << i dunno, don't ask.

OK i should really try and pass out. I've got a deadline first thing in the morning and i haven't finished.

No comments: