Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I can see NOW

Yes well... during my lunch break i made a little excursion to the bank to apply for a Maybank credit card, so i am one step closer to getting that sexxxy black MacBook... i figured i'd be a bit more pro-active with my life.

Then figured, why not check out the camera and see whether it is REALLY as nice as it looks. And to be honest, it looks pretty damn sweet. Only issue is it's slightly heavier than i expected but then again, i can't complain. The store was asking for RM1,699 so i'm thinking, a trip down to Sungei Wang or Low Yat would mean a lower price... hmmm.

So anyway, on my way back to the office. I figured i'd drop by the eyeglasses store to check out some frames. My current eye wear is fine but i broke my other plastic framed ones one intoxicated night [i think i rolled over them in my sleep]. All i wanted to do was have a peep at what's in store. [I wear glasses at home but lately my eyes have been giving me issues and may need to start wearing my glasses at the office].

I'm not a Gucci, Chanel or overly ridiculously priced kinda eyewear kinda gal. In fact, i can't be fucked what brand [if any] it is. MINIMAL branding is best, if it fits my face... i'm happy.

Anyway, i can't stop ravin on about how fantabafuckinlicious Reliance Optical Centre is. Their staff are super-dooper friendly and they've been around for yonks! I was in KL back in 1993... and that shop was there [even though i never bought anything from them]. No wonder that store is forever packed with people.

Anyway, was SIMPLY browsing and trying on frames after frames. I wasn't feeling the angular skinny frames. I have issues about my stupid long eyelashes brushing against the inside of the frame and the frames sitting too low down and my eyes look half asleep.

THEN she brings out these boxes... [insert heavenly gospel type music] and lo and behold... they're Paul Frank! How fucking cute is that! So yea, what does Chrissie do... ehehhe... removes her contacts and goes and gets her eyes checked.

So yea, my power has gone up.

Not majorly but apparently my astigmatism on my right eye is a lot worse now [damn stupid computer screen] and my left eye aint doin too well in that department either! I'm only near sighted and i'm not blind. It's nothing to complain about it's only -1.25. But it's enough to leave me squinting and emphasising my daily headaches.

SO all those times, i've winked at people in clubs... [i wasn't trying to be a flirt... i just couldn't see clearly]. I blame my contacts cause the power wasn't correct... worst part is, i just checked my eyes less than a year ago! I'm very picky with my contacts cause most of them don't sit nicely and i end up getting more pissed off as the day goes on. So NiceOptometristLady gave me a pair of Biomedics55 contacts to wear and i swear, it's like having new eyeballs... seriously!

It's fucKING RAWking!

Soon to be a proud owner of Paul Frank Jennie Bomb burgandy specs.

No, i didn't win any lottery or inherit money overnight. I've got a sudden urge for impulsive buying and a little cheering up to do.

2 comments:

Ms. Redd said...

i'm confused....
first u said cam...then macbook...then cam...then macbook...

to macbook or not to macbook...
that is the question... heee heee

winkris said...

wellllll now it's...

YES to New Eyewear.
YES to Spankin new digicam.
YES to Black fantabafuckinlicious MacBook.

Fuck it... i might as well enjoy life while it lasts!