Wednesday, October 11, 2006

"Ahoy Matey!"

So the doc does the routine procedures and checks my heart rate... apparently it was going a bit too fast [one of many symptoms] but not enough for diagnosis. In simple terms it's like your body running a marathon but without moving. Your heart beats nearly twice as fast when resting hence the tiredness and the metabolic roller coaster.

And still i can't tolerate heat too well and i am forever sweating. AnBloodyMumNoMore can testify that i am forever complaining that i'm WARM in the office while she sits across from me freezing her tits off. Totally not fun when i live in a tropical country.

My new doctor has just prescribed me the same medication. Then picked up my prescription of my monthly prescription, paid my outstanding bill and went to the office a few hundred dollars poorer. Now having to wait til Friday to get my blood test results back.

But here's hoping my levels are normal *fingers crossed and waits for Friday*

On another note, Smooks has learnt the #2 way of waking up Chrissie; Let's snuggle up to her and then meow [more like whine like he's constipated] in her face. Then just as she wakes up, nibble on the tip of her nose! Then continue to that until she shoves me off and grunts NO and if she falls asleep, nibble on her earring.

Tonight he's had his repetitive claw gripping and free falling sessions from my shoulder onto MattEbony. And thankfully he's still very little because his favorite spot when i'm blogging is sitting on my shoulder. Like a green parakeet perched on a pirate curiously watching me type and keeping a look out.



So yea, this little handful of sneakiness keeps me entertained and gives me that much needed company even if i don't understand what he's trying to tell me and i am forever tripping up on him.

No comments: