Sunday, October 01, 2006

So schweet.

Another weekend has come and gone. It's always nice to spend time away from KL even if it's just for two nights. But at the same time, it's always sad to say good-bye to the parentals. Even though they are just a phone call away.

My mission when i get home is to do some serious spring cleaning [i tell myself that every day but go as far picking up a few random bits]. My ghetto arse pink rug that my landlady has placed in the apartment refuses to lie flat and mysteriously buckles before the week ends. Which usually means i end up tripping up on it even though i clearly see that it needs straightening. It does it so often, i've just learnt to deal with it and have mastered not to fall straight on my face. And have trained myself to graciously break my fall with my quick reflexes.

Told dad about the new arrival of the kitty and he's even organising to get the glass cutter [who happened to be doing some work at the hotel, to arrange for some guy to drop by the apartment to fix a little cat flap in my sliding door]. So i'm super excited about that since that means the little one can come and go as she pleases [that is assuming that 'it' will be a she].

All this talk about adopting a feline and bringing her to my premises has effected my subconscious. Last night i dreamt that i was about to go to my room [although it clearly wasn't my sanctuary] and a grey coloured cat had found her comfy spot on my bed. It was the cutest little fuzz ball and lay there as though there wasn't anything wrong.

I was on a mission to find out who she belonged to since i didn't think it was right to kidnap it incase the owner would come back. The dream moved on to me standing on the tram [clearly i was in Melbourne] and i was on my way to a pet fair.

So yea, even my subconscious is welcoming this new arrival. And i can't wait to rummage through the pet corner and purchase useless yet entertaining items for my soon-to-be bundle of mischief.

On another note, another bonus of owning an E.U passport is if you travel from Senai Airport to KLIA one is allowed to purchase TWO [2] cartons of cigarettes as opposed to ONE [1]. So YAY for duty free and my nicotine addiction! And i've been hunting high and low for one of my favorites; Christian Dior's Hypnotic Poison but was notified that they discontinued it =( so i bought the Burberry Brit Red to add to my collection instead.

No comments: