Friday, October 20, 2006

It's about Bloody Time!

It hasn't hit me that i've started my holiday as of one hour ago. Yes Miss Smarty pants took Thursday and Friday off. My company has declared Monday a holiday because Tuesday and Wednesday is for Deepavali and Raya.

But i will only be running away from KL from Monday onwards. Just in time for my mother's 65th birthday. Then forcing myself to do some retail therapy at my beloved Little Match Girl [in fact, i've been dressing up more to work as opposed to sporting my regular IJustRolledOutOfBed look]. And maybe, JUST maybe i will actually start wearing heels as opposed to my GAP slippers.

Perhaps THAT'S where i'm going wrong in the dating department [or should be renamed the non existent department].
a) The feng shui in my apartment needs some serious sexifying.
b) My wardrobe needs to reflect Femininity as opposed to #1 VCD store vendor fashion.
c) That mess only brings in more headache... I MUST LEARN TO SAY NO.
Then on Tuesday evening i plan to meet up with a club owner about a potential deal for the boys *fingers crossed that they make a good offer*

And although it SOUNDS like a pretty relaxing break [insert sleep, eat, blog, shop, TLC with the folks], my spare time will be filled with trying to finish off that damn Annual Report. And painfully doing copy changes for TheThornInMyArse Project. But never mind... i'll worry about that later.

Then i'm back in time for REVEL4TION on Saturday... 8 more days to go!

...

But now it's pissin' down hardcore and my Astro is currently unavailable. Maybe it's a sign to say "Get Off Your Lazy Arse And Tidy Up Woman!" [How house wife-ish].

But like many, i've made numerous excuses why i don't pick up after my mess;
a) Smooks doesn't mind, it's like one giant playground for him.
b) No man is coming over, so there's no reason why i have to fold my laundry.
d) I have issues departing with my items. Clutter is my forte.
c) Bottom line is... i can't be arsed.
Great. It's Friday night and i'm spring cleaning to Joss Stone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i'll be in singapore from monday to friday. I read that you'll be there too. Any chance of meeting up for a cold beer and a bitch??? if you're interested my no is 012-888-3500. Will have the hubby and the bub with me but he can babysit for once!!

winkris said...

Aiiite... i'll message ya to confirm.