Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Covered up.

Last night it pissed down hardcore! At first i thought there was something wrong with my Astro because out of nowhere it said there was an interruption and it didn't occur to me that the Rain was approaching. So i switched it on and off thinking, 'Shit did i pay my bill?'

Then within 5 minutes i hear this roar, ok maybe not so drama as that, but definitely heard some kind of commotion outside. And the wind outside was picking up and then it came. The smell of wet grass and dusty concrete filtered through the air. Then i realised when the satelite reception goes bonkers it's a sure sign that it's about to rain... AND that's when i lost my connection.

I watched the rain come in sideways onto my balcony. Happy that it was watering my plants since i had forgot to do so earlier that day. And let me add that 'Self watering plant feeder' that i got suckered into buying at the hardware store... DOES NOT WORK! Mind you, i decided to give it a second chance and left it on the balcony in the pitcher so the device could soak in some water. Only problem is, i forgot to put it BACK into the pot plant.

Yes yes, i know, it totally defeats the purpose. And hopefully it's not a breeding ground for mozzies since today looks like it's gonna be another HOT muthafuckin' day!

And i have a meeting with a new client this morning [which i'm patiently waiting for MissSeniorPisces to arrive in the office, so we can get there ON TIME]. And respecting their religion, i have opted to wear long sleeves [to cover the tatts] and jeans to the office. I haven't gone as far as wearing a tudung and kabaya to please anyone especially a client. And i don't think anytime soon either.

Although, AnBloodyMum joked around last week saying that since we wouldn't wear it, she'd photoshop it in for us... and each time i look at it, it fuckin' cracks me up! [No offense to anyone].

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allie sure does look like mother superior..hahah lol..im pissing my self with that pic.

In my defense, fasting is messing up my sleep schedule. i try and try...one day i shall succeed and be able to get to work early and on TIME! dont want money monster to get on my case!

Ms. Redd said...

i have to say that i'm reminded of Sister Act and not Kandahar haha...nuns on the run....

winkris said...

I know rite!? ahahhaha... *wonders who would play Doloris* Seriously, it totally cracks me up each time! I think it's cause it's all black that's why. Now we just need some alter boy or priest to make the picture perfect.

I would would a cross in the background but i think that would be in bad taste and may get struck by lightning... *looks around* ehehhe.