Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hello world!

Was at Ruums last night for Sounds of the New Generation to support XT-Acid, Karma and Bone.. Made the most of the fact that i didn't have to work the presales counter and happily drank the night away. I took a dozen pictures of Smooks with my hand phone and showed him off like a proud parent.

Then was woken up this morning by Smooks finding its way on to my bed and curling up beside me. Feeling slightly hung over but unable to go back to sleep, i stumbled out to the living room and have spent the past 4 hours watching various programs. Smooks finds comfort in lying on my chest and falling asleep.

He follows me everywhere! I've brought MattEbony to my couch and am typing this on the floor whilst Smooks curiously looks over my shoulder and watches me tap away on the keys.

I'm so in love.

5 comments:

LeeWah said...

He's soooooooo cute!!

His ears are as big as his head!

Good luck with the parenting. It's a real experience teaching cats what they can and can't tear apart :)

winkris said...

ehehe... yea i know rite! They're like dumbo ears but seriously so adorable. His paws are cute too!

So far day 2 has been good. I've been taking as many naps today as him. So far he's been pretty good... =)

calvism said...

may i know what font u use for *smooks*? pls...pretty pls, i'm a type-freak :P hehe

winkris said...

One of my favorites; Trade Gothic - Bold Extended... =)

calvism said...

geez thank u : )