Monday, October 23, 2006

Lambo's, Peanuts, Cake... oh my!

Blogger was being a bitch last night and wouldn't let me post. I typed the following at 3.31am:

Managed to sneak in about a minute of sleep on the plane that was because i saw the stewardess coming up the aisle with the tray of peanuts. Being the piggy that i am, i requested for two packets, which i managed to finish in record time.

Anyway i sat beside one of the skinniest men i've seen, he had grown himself a moustache but from where i was sitting it looked more like a veil for his upper lip... straight long hairs that hung freely [and NO it was not his nose hair]. It looked quite odd but i didn't think it was polite if i stared too long so i flipped through the onboard magazine. And i managed to flip through it as fast as i had eaten those peanuts.

Then there was this kid in the seat in front on the other side sitting on his mothers lap obviously nervous about the flight. Unintentionally we played the staring game. Keeping eye contact for as long as possible until one of us would look away with embarrassment. But i must have bored him because soon after i gave him that 'hello smile' his eyelids were sealed shut. [Well at least i know that boys of ALL ages act the same way when it comes to me].

I arrived and Dad and the driver were there to pick me up from the airport after i had grabbed a Cinnamon Ice Blended from Coffee Bean. We made our way to their place. Had a bit of a chit chat and then i decided to try and sneak in some shuteye before dinner.

One hour later i was up and tucked away my specks, 3/4's and baby T and made an effort to look more feminine. Yes i even sported my 'SlingBackStilletos'. Dinner was at the Japanese restaurant at Shangri La and let me just say, the food was great. As i sipped my white wine and my folks drank their hot sake, we cheered each other to celebrate my moms 65th year.

But that wasn't the highlight of it all. Tonight the Shang was holding Lamborghini's Annual dinner. The front entrance was lined with at least 38 Lamborghini’s, 10 Ferraris, a hummer and a few rolls Royce’s [i'm sure there were more parked further ahead]. It was spectacular. There i was snapping shots of these sexy machines all parked side by side.


It was surreal to see so many brightly coloured pieces of art parked out front for the hotel and glistening under the amber lights. I fell in love with one pearly white Lamborghini... it had sexxxy smeared all over it.

So after taking various shots of these beauties, we came home to cut the birthday cheesecake. I later spent the next 4 plus hours smoking and just chatting with my mom about everything under the sun, whether it was Traveling to Europe > Work > Hardsequence > Life in general... it was nice to be home.

3 comments:

LeeWah said...

And I thought your entries couldn't get any better you go and do this to me.

I'm sooooo jealous!! Lambos are the shiznitz!!!

Has to be orange or yellow though :)

winkris said...

ehehe... true. I must say the yellow looked damn hot. But you should have seen the white one... *sigh*.

But then again YOU are a car fanatic so... i take your word for it, when you say you're soooooo jealous.

But yea, what are the chances of seeing so many at one go and it's NOT a car show... very slim i say.

LeeWah said...

I'd agree on the very slim chances of seeing so many beauties in the same place without it being a car show.

Just saving my spare change for my 1st one...

Secks on wheels!